Claire is a Managing Associate in the banking and finance team. She has extensive experience acting for lenders, borrowers and sponsors on a wide range of fund finance, leveraged finance and general corporate banking transactions.
- Representing a private equity fund in connection with obtaining facilities and swaps required to fund the acquisition of a stake in a Brazilian company.
- Representing a leading UK clearing bank in providing a bridge facility to a private equity fund.
- Representing a private equity fund in connection with obtaining a multicurrency capital call facility from a leading UK bank.
- Representing a leading UK clearing bank in providing facilities to a portfolio communications company to enable the recapitalisation of the group.
- Representing a real estate investor in obtaining facilities from leading UK banks to finance and refinance the acquisition of hotels in the UK.
- Year qualified
2010 (Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia)
- The University of Western Australia – Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (2009)
- The University of Western Australia – Bachelor of Commerce (2008)
- The College of Law – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (2010)