Christina is a Managing Associate in the Manchester Corporate team. Christina trained and qualified in London at US firm Reed Smith LLP and then moved to work in the corporate team at Mishcon de Reya before relocating back to Manchester. Christina specialises in mergers and acquisitions but her practice also covers a broad spread of areas including general corporate advice, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements and articles and reorganisations.
- CBPE Capital on its investment in ETL Systems, a global designer and manufacturer of leading radio frequency distribution equipment used in the ground segment of the satellite communications market
- Peel Group on the sale of Durham Tees Valley Airport to Tees Valley Combined Authority
- A Luxembourg-listed life sciences company which provides product testing services to the food, environmental and pharmaceutical industries on a number of acquisitions in the UK
- The management team of Utilities Design & Planning Limited in relation to the investment by Foresight Group
- A Manchester based property investment group on their purchase of two hotels from the Starwood backed De Vere Group
- Pentland Group plc on its acquisition of Canterbury from JD Sports Fashion plc
- The purchase of the majority stake in Leeds United Football Club
- Matchroom Sport Limited on the sale of Leyton Orient Football Club
- Manhattan Loft Corporation on its joint venture with Andre Balazs for the Chiltern Street Hotel
- Fleurette Properties Limited on its $1 billion sale of its 49.5% in Camrose Resources Limited to ENRC plc (a FTSE 100 mining company).