Chris qualified in September 2020 into the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team after completing his training contract with Addleshaw Goddard LLP. During his training contract, Chris also undertook seats in Corporate Finance, Commercial and Commercial Disputes. Prior to joining as a trainee, Chris worked in Addleshaw Goddard's Finance team for two years as an embedded paralegal and undertook a six month secondment to Virgin Money's Treasury Legal team.
Chris' experience includes:
- acting for a national media services company in drafting and reviewing an AV content management system supply agreement.
- acting for a global white goods manufacturer in drafting and reviewing its UK B2C website terms and conditions.
- acting for an global R&C brand in drafting and reviewing the terms and conditions and website rules for its Christmas promotional website.
- acting seller-side for an infrastructure investment group on the simultaneous disposal of two project companies to separate buyers. Each project group company owned the assets of a large on-shore wind farm situated in the UK.
- acting seller-side in relation to a minority share sale of an award-winning technology consultancy business.
- acting buyer-side in relation to the purchase of a FCA regulated white goods repair and warranty business.