Bradley is consistently recognised as a "rising star" (Legal 500), with public procurement expertise developed in advising on, and drafting, the full suite of procurement documents and procurement strategy/options for a plethora of procurement processes from service agreements to major regeneration projects.
In addition, Bradley is experienced in handling any other matters which arise during procurement processes and after contract completion (such as late bid submissions and compliant contract modifications). As a natural extension, he advises both private sector clients challenging procurement outcomes and public sector clients defending challenges. This range of experience means he is able to successfully plan and lead procurements which minimise risk of challenge.
- Advising Welsh Government on the largest privately-funded development in Wales, Cardiff Central Square.
- Advising North of Tyne Combined Authority, North East LEP and North Tyneside Council on the competitive dialogue procurement of a fund manager for its Commercial Property Investment Fund and another venture capital fund.
- Advising Swansea Council on its procurement of a development partner to deliver c. £1 bn of regeneration projects throughout the City and County.
- Advising a strategic Government supplier on its procurement challenge against a central Government department's procurement of a c. £1 bn outsourcing contract.
- Advising private sector developers and public bodies on the structure of developments as compliant land deals.
- Advising a housing association on its procurement of frameworks for contractors, architects and employer's agents for UK-wide access and with an estimated cumulative value of c. £1 bn.
- Advising a North West authority on its competitive dialogue procurement of a developer to deliver c.£350m of regeneration to strategic sites in the centre of the Borough through a joint venture structure.
- Advising Bradford City Council on its One City Park office accommodation project involving the competitive dialogue procurement of a development partner to deliver new office accommodation, hotel and retail providing a platform for regeneration of the city centre.
- Advising the Royal Borough of Greenwich on its procurement of a residential developer to deliver both private housing and affordable housing in Woolwich as well as delivery of multiple projects in the Borough funded by the Future High Streets Fund and Good Growth Fund.
- Advising Blackpool Council on its (i) multi-million pound Central Leisure Quarter development; (ii) procurement of a development partner to regenerate Stanley Park; and (iii) other strategic projects which will lead to the creation of new leisure opportunities stimulating job creation and a strategic change in direction for the future of Blackpool.
- Advising Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council on multiple projects including the delivery of its Wirral Waters regeneration project and delivery of a Maritime Knowledge Hub. These projects also involve public sector funding so Bradley has experience of advising in this context.
- Professional Memberships
- Procurement Lawyers' Association