Anna is an Associate (Australian Qualified) in the Real Estate Finance team in London. She has experience advising on real estate finance transactions for various classes of funders, as well as borrowers on a rage of investment and development financings. Anna has particular experience across sectors such as hotels and retail.
Anna's recent experience includes:
- Acted for two leading international banks Arrangers in relation to a syndicated £300,000,000 facility for a multi-use scheme involving the refinance of an existing site as well as the development of a Hotel, Retail and Office space.
- Acted for Macquarie Infrastructure Debt Investment Solutions in relation to long-term debt facilities totalling £92.5 million to UK charitable registered housing provider to support the provider to deliver approximately 280 new affordable and shared ownership homes over the next 5 years.
- Acting for ING in relation to a A$53 million facility to fund the acquisition of an iconic shopping centre in Queensland, Australia subject to over 60 retail tenancies.
- Acted for major Brisbane property developer in relation to facilities in excess of A$60 million for the development and construction of a mixed used shopping centre including the negotiation of senior and mezzanine facilities, securities and intercreditor and priority arrangements with various financiers.
- Acted for a major Australian bank in the review and negotiation of multiple facility agreements and security documents with a major property and retirement community developer for provision of A$100 million in revolving secured loan facilities for capital expenditure, acquisitions, construction and development of land lease communities across Queensland.