Ruofei Liu is an associate in our Corporate Finance team in Hong Kong. Ruofei is qualified in Hong Kong. Before joining Addleshaw Goddard in 2018, Ruofei worked at the Hong Kong offices of several leading international law firms.
Ruofei has over eight years' experience focusing on private investment fund formation matters. Ruofei advises investment managers on the structuring, establishment, fundraising, operation and maintenance of private investment funds including private equity, venture capital, and co-investment funds, on carried interest and management focused corporate arrangements, and on various investor relations and ongoing fund operational matters. In addition, she also advises institutional clients on investments into private investment funds.
- Represent multiple Hong Kong based family offices in the formation, operation and maintenance of a series of private investment funds and co-investment platforms.
- Represent the venture arm of a leading cryptocurrency derivatives exchange based in Hong Kong in its investment into an investment fund focused on blockchain investments.
- Represent a Middle East sovereign wealth fund in its investment into a U.S. centric venture capital fund.
- Represent the investment arm of a Hong Kong based family office in its investment into a China focused mid-market growth fund.
- Represent a PRC headquartered financial institution in its investments into a series of US Dollar private investment funds.