Pandora is a managing associate specialising in construction and engineering law and has over a decade of experience in acting for clients on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Pandora has acted for a wide range of clients, including developers, tenants, public-sector bodies, funds, contractors, consultants and sub-contractors across a wide range of sectors, including student accommodation, public authorities and town centre regeneration projects. Pandora can advise on, draft and negotiate a variety of construction documents including building contracts (both standard form and bespoke), development agreements, agreements for lease, funding agreements, pre-construction agreements, professional appointments, warranties, deeds of novation, assignments, bond and payment guarantees.
- Part of the team acting for Aviva to advise on construction and development in relation to their extensive UK property portfolio.
- Advising Alumno Developments Limited in relation to a number of its student accommodation schemes nationally, including negotiation and liaison with universities and other stakeholders, including the two schemes in Norwich and part of the iconic Park Hill development in Sheffield.
- Advising on a multi-million pound urban town centre regeneration project for Warrington Borough Council.
- Acting for various commercial clients and funders on the construction aspects of new build residential and mixed use projects across the UK, including De Trafford Estates Limited and St Modwen Developments.
- Providing a detailed contract review and advice service for a number of large consultancy practices (including Gleeds and Gillespies LLP) on schemes both in the UK and internationally.
- Part of a team acting for Bruntwood in relation to various high profile schemes in Manchester, including Manchester Science Park, Circle Square and City Labs 2.0 (St Mary's Hospital).
- Advising Salford City Council in relation to a development at New Bailey in Salford.
- Acting for Standard Life to advise on construction issues in relation to various funding and development investments.
- Advising the Canals and Rivers Trust on existing and proposed construction contracts and issues arising therefrom.
- Part of a team acting for Vita in relation to the development of bespoke student accommodation for a large scheme in the Midlands.
- Acting on behalf of Liverpool John Moores University in relation to a cladding dispute with a large contractor.
- Acting for HSBC plc in relation to construction issues from properties subject to funding.
- Advising DP World in relation to various developments at their London Gateway site.
- Acting for Vue Cinemas in relation to their new theatre in Liverpool.
- Advising SGN regarding contractual negotiations and a potential dispute with a large contractor in relation to various contracts for works in England and Scotland.
- Advising Coop in relation to construction issues arising with their food storage facilities.
- Year Qualified
- University of Salford, Construction Law and Practice MSc (Merit), 2012
- University of Manchester, Law LLB 2:1(Hons), 2004
- College of Law (York), LPC (Distinction), 2006