Emma is a real estate managing associate in our Finance and Projects Division specialising in real estate finance. Emma has a wide range of experience in real estate finance transactions acting for domestic and international lenders, and institutional investors, on development and investment finance transactions within the real estate sphere.
- Leading the Property elements for a £81,000,000 investment facility securing over 50 business centres
- Leading the Property elements for a £22,000,000 investment facility supporting the acquisition of 22 regional multi-let industrial properties
- Reviewing and negotiating certificates of title for a £13,000,000 development facility securing three care homes being funded at different stages of development
- Reviewing and negotiating a certificate of title and advising the lender on the refinance of a £231,000,000 shopping centre.
- Carrying out the due diligence in respect of nineteen residential properties and preparing bank standard reports.
- Reviewing and negotiating a certificate on title for the development of a London based hotel securing a £45,000,000 development facility.
- Reviewing and negotiating certificates on title in respect of a £65,000,000 facility secured against two landmark hotels (one of which being part of the National Trust).
- Reviewing and negotiating reports on title and wrapper letter of reliance in respect of student accommodation developments.
- Reviewing numerous market standard certificates of title in respect of charging exercises for registered providers of social housing and producing a report to the lender in respect of the same.
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society