Daniel is a Legal Director in our Commercial Litigation team based in Hong Kong. Daniel has been practicing commercial and shipping law for more than 15 years, with focus on litigation and arbitration. On the contentious side, his experience includes insurance disputes, contractual disputes, debt recovery action, shareholders disputes, employment disputes, bankruptcy, winding up of companies, and e-mail frauds. He also represents clients in various types of shipping disputes, such as charterparty disputes, bill of lading disputes and cargo claims.
While concentrating on litigation and arbitration, Daniel also has extensive experience in a wide range of non-contentious matters, including sale and purchase of ships, corporate restructuring, joint ventures, employment, and licensing and franchising of products and services.
- The University of Hong Kong – Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- The University of Hong Kong (SPACE) – Common Professional Examination Certificate (Law)
- Curtin University of Technology – Master of Tax
- Asia International Open University – Master of Business Administration
- Year Qualified - Hong Kong - 2000
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society of Hong Kong