Catriona is an associate in our planning team based in Glasgow. She deals with contentious and non-contentious planning matters including negotiating planning agreements for developers and funders, providing advice on permitted development rights and carrying out due diligence, as well as assisting with compulsory purchase matters for clients.
Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Catriona worked in Local Government for 11 years in planning, economic development and legal services. Catriona is dual qualified as a chartered town planner and has corporate membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute. She has experience in assessing major planning applications including listed building consents, planning enforcement, drafting planning agreements, dealing with and appearing at planning appeals and providing advice on property, planning and roads law.
- Negotiating and completing planning agreements
- Carrying out due diligence projects for investors and developers
- Drafting and submitting planning appeal statements and appearing at appeal
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- Planning Law Sub-Committee of the Law Society of Scotland
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- National Association of Planning Enforcement
- University of Glasgow, BSc (Hons) Geography, 2001
- Heriot Watt University, Masters in Urban and Regional Planning, 2003
- Edinburgh Napier University, LLB, 2014
- University of Edinburgh, DipLP, 2015
- Year Qualified: 2017