Bruce is a real estate specialist with extensive experience on a wide variety of transactions and development schemes.
Bruce's experience includes:
- Large-scale portfolio acquisitions
- Development and management advice on a national rail infrastructure client's portfolio of properties
- Urban regeneration projects, involving retail and mixed use schemes
- Advising on one of the country's largest regional shopping centres for many years
- Property aspects of renewable energy sources
Bruce acts for major property funds dealing with investment and property management and advises large numbers of landlord and tenant clients. He has also acted as Client Relationship Partner, leading multi-disciplinary transaction teams for a number of our largest clients, including British Land. His other clients include Associated British Foods plc, Skipton Building Society, CTP, Jones Lang LaSalle, Lancaster University and Leeds Beckett University.