Allison is an Associate acting for commercial clients in various forms of acquisitions including investment, retail and portfolio, lease management, disposals, funding arrangements and all ancillary work.
Allison has experience advising heritable creditors, developers and investors in the acquisition and disposal of investment properties, lease arrangements and portfolio management.
- Acting as lead solicitor on the acquisition of a multi-occupancy Glasgow prime office development for an international investor.
- Acting for Aldi Stores Limited in facilitating an infrastructure masterplan with a large national house builder for a mixed use development of retail, housing and social housing.
- Advising in the disposal of a multi-occupancy shopping centre.
- Advising major financial institutions in respect of various multi million pound property financing arrangements.
- Managing transactional work for Aldi Stores Limited in all aspects of their store acquisitions, disposals, developments and general portfolio management.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- Scottish Young Lawyers' Association
- University of Strathclyde - LLB (Hons) in Law (2010)
- University of Strathclyde - Diploma in Legal Practice (2011)
- Year qualified - 2014