Stephen's expertise is in real estate investment and development across all sectors, including retail, office, industrial and residential. He also has a solid understanding of real estate finance. Stephen's clients range from institutions such as local authority pension funds, to public and private investors and developers.
He works within a large team and prides himself on his people and project management skills, as well as being accessible to his clients and offering pragmatic commercial advice. Stephen has a strong reputation for searching out added value for clients and his years of experience in real estate have given him a solid foundation for offering expert advice in the sector.
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- The British Property Federation
- The Investment Property Forum
- The Forum for the Built Environment
- Law Society qualification date: 1980
- Christleton College of Law
- University of Manchester – LLB
- Altrincham Grammar School
"He always delivers and gets us where we need to be, and does an excellent job in identifying the risks."
Chambers UK Guide (2017)