Having trained and qualified with Addleshaw Goddard, Stephanie now specialises in non-contentious construction matters.
- Acting for The Borough Council of Calderdale on the development / regeneration of major city centre buildings in Halifax using construction management
- Advising British Land in relation to the £60m refurbishment of the Meadowhall Centre
- Leading on the £700m Middlewood Locks development in Salford for the Chinese contractor BCEGI Construction (UK) Limited.
- Advising Tritax Symmetry in relation to developments for logistics property solutions on several UK sites involving the construction of multiple warehouse/manufacturing units and infrastructure works.
- Acting on various projects within the higher education sector including working with Lancaster University to provide a tailored set of precedents and construction documents for numerous schemes, as well as for funders (including Abbey National Treasury Services, Clydesdale Bank Plc, National Westminster Bank Plc and The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc) in relation to student accommodation, care homes and retail developments.
- Japanese - good command