Olivia is an Associate in the Commercial Services division based in the Glasgow office. She has experience advising clients across various sectors on a number of areas including intellectual property, commercial contracts and data protection. She have been on a client secondment to a medical device manufacturer (previous firm) and assisted them with data protection compliance, the roll out of a distribution agreement project, various commercial contract matters and ad-hoc support to various queries when required.
I have a particular interest in assisting clients in their compliance with data protection laws.
- Assisting a renewable energy client with drafting supplier terms and conditions for the sale of electricity at charging points for electric vehicles for use on their website and App.
- Providing support to the Corporate team in an acquisition for a client in the energy sector by conducting due diligence on commercial, data protection and IT matters.
- Providing support to a large-scale medical device manufacturer in respect of the roll out of a distribution agreement project ensuring compliance with various regulatory requirements (previous firm).
- Advising various clients on their obligations related to information rights requests and assisting clients across all sectors in responding to such rights requests (previous firm).
- Assisting a construction form with a data protection compliance audit and implementing the necessary policies and procedures identified as being required for data protection compliance (previous firm).