Jaan is an associate in the Manchester Corporate team. He has experience advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Jaan worked at Baker McKenzie in Dubai.
Jaan's recent experience includes advising:
- on the disposal of Nurai Island to Aldar Properties PJSC;
- Ghassan Aboud Group on a joint venture with Abu Dhabi Ports for a regional food trading and logistics hub;
- Rolls-Royce plc on their disposal of Bergen Engines AS;
- Endless LLP on their acquisition of Edbro Limited; and
- Sovereign Capital Partners LLP on their acquisition of Bioscript Group Ltd and subsequent bolt-on acquisitions.