Harveen specialises in commercial real estate, advising on acquisitions and sales for a range of clients as well as dealing with asset management including lettings, surrenders, reversionary leases, licences etc for institutional funds.
Harveen has also undertaken a five month secondment within the property legal team at a client's headquarters in addition to performing short term secondments to other real estate clients.
She also provides assistance on corporate transactions, advising and carrying out the due diligence in respect of the property elements of the deal.
- Telereal Trillium – advising on the sale of two residential development sites, for which planning had been secured, for a total of £27m to Bellway Homes
- Advising on the acquisition of a mixed used building in London for a private equity investment firm including the option to purchase the neighbouring site
- Lands Improvement Holdings – advising LIH (as co-investor and land owner) on the phased transfers of a development in joint venture with Taylor Wimpey
- HUB Residential - advising on the plot sales of two residential London developments (including the use of the Help to Buy scheme) and the disposal of the developer's interest in the developments following practical completion
- Muse Developments – advising on the temporary and subsequent permanent relocation of the bus depot situated at the mixed use phased development at Brentford Lock