Gaz is an Associate in the Commercial Team at Addleshaw Godard. Gaz acts on a wide variety of commercial transactions including goods and services agreements, business process outsourcing, distribution and supply agreements, franchise agreements and general commercial contracts across a variety of sectors including ICT, health, manufacturing, retail and banking.
Gaz's in-house experience prior to joining AG includes working collaboratively with stakeholders to manage internal risk, whether legal, commercial, financial and operational or delivery to achieve the best outcomes for her clients and in some cases across government, for example, in relation to the procurement of software solutions from tier one software vendors including Microsoft.
Gaz has recently worked with AG's Innovation and Legal Technology Team to design and successfully deliver AG's Procure, a technology enabled legal solution. AG's Procure seeks to simplify and streamline both regulated and unregulated procurement process to assist client procurement teams achieve value for money and manage compliance.
Gaz currently manages the Commercial Law Helpline set up for AG's client Yokogawa UK Limited and works with a team of AG lawyers to manage AG's Procurement Law Helpline for Network Rail.
Gaz's recent experience includes advising:
- a private sector body on the procurement of a retail bank to cover 5 divisions of its business including a cash collection services and a public sector body on the procurement of an investment manager for a fund valued at over £8M.
- on agreements for the supply of goods and services including software licensing, new product development, manufacturing and marketing agreements.
- an international manufacturing and retail company in relation to the renewal of its global telephony and wifi connectivity agreement.
- a client in the healthcare sector in relation to a system integrator agreement to integrate IT components for a solution to manage the registration and regulation of healthcare professionals.
- a FTSE 100 company in relation to its outsourcing of finance and accounting functions to IBM.
- Professional Memberships
- Procurement Lawyers Association