Chris has experience in advising a range of clients on a variety of commercial issues. His experience includes advising on commercial contracts, IP licences and software licences.
- Advising a FTSE 100 multinational food processing and retailing company on a range of commercial contracts including material transfer agreements and agreements for the supply of services.
- Advising a leading Yorkshire University on its data sharing agreement with a student union in connection with a volunteer scheme for students.
- Advising a UK luxury fashion brand on a distribution agreement in connection with the sale of its stores in Japan.
- Advising a global organisation of diamond mining companies on a trade mark licence in connection with the use brand by third parties.
- Advising a software provider based in Yorkshire on its standard service level agreement which it enters into with schools globally.