Peter specialises in asset finance. He has extensive experience of green energy projects, equipment leasing, and buying and selling lease books. He acts for a wide variety of banks and other financial institutions.
His experience includes:
- Acting for a UK high street bank in relation to numerous green energy projects
- Advising on equipment leasing, including acting for a supermarket plc on the negotiation of £35 million operating lease facilities with its funders
- Vendor programmes, broker agreements and agency structures in the rail, aviation and marine finance sectors
- Advising on the financing of receivables, including dealing with due diligence on the acquisition of a £1.75 billion operating lease book from a British multinational banking and financial services company
- General asset based finance, including consumer credit and consumer hire
Peter is regularly requested to give presentations to clients on asset finance and leasing.