Peter is a very experienced asset finance lawyer with over 19 years' experience in the sector. He has extensive experience of equipment leasing, vendor programmes, broker agreements, agency structures and buying and selling lease books. He acts for a wide range of lessors including banks and other financial institutions.
Peter's recent experience includes:
- Acting for bank in relation to purchase of receivables arising under £525 million public sector managed service contract
- Acting for bank in relation to participation in £550 million vehicle funding facilities
- Acting for bank in connection with £70 million data centre loan facility
- Acting for lessor in connection with £60 million medical equipment lease facility
- Acting for vendor in relation to sale of £33 million portfolio of medical equipment leases