Max is an associate in the Restructuring team and is based in the London office. He has acted on contentious and transactional matters for clearing banks, insolvency practitioners and corporates.
Max also spent a year working at a law firm in Buenos Aires, Argentina covering a wide variety of South American corporate transactions.
Particular highlights of Max's experience include:
- Advising Deloitte LLP as the Joint Administrators of Regis UK Ltd. in respect of the trading administration of Supercuts (220 salons, c.1200 employees).
- Providing insolvency advice prior to administration for the joint venture project company of the Sinfin Lane Energy-from-Waste Plant.
- Advising RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP as Joint Administrators of Wavecrest UK Ltd, a company that trades international calling minutes. Assisting with the delivery of the sale of the business and assets of the company, with a concurrent sale of shares in its Italian, French and U.S. subsidiaries.
- Supporting FRP LLP as conflict Administrators of portfolio investments entities in the strategic market research space, and assisting with the delivery of a pre-packaged sale of business and assets in Administration to existing secured creditors.
- Assisting Boohoo Group PLC on its acquisition of the online business of Karen Millen and Coast.
- Working with PwC as Joint Administrators of a Bosnian steel group, and leading on the pre-packaged sale of the business and assets of that company involving the use of a cross border structure involving four jurisdictions.
- BPP Law School – Legal Practice Course – 2017
- University of Liverpool – Law and Spanish LLB (First Class) – 2016