Louise specialises in all aspects of asset finance work, ranging from queries on lease documentation to receivables sales and more complex structured asset finance transactions. Her background in debt finance gives her the ability to advise on transactions which combine both asset finance and debt-based funding.
Her experience includes:
- Advising funders in respect of all aspects of equipment leasing and the financing of receivables, including standard documents projects and transaction-specific advice
- Advising funders in relation to various structured asset finance transactions
- Advising various funders in relation to the funding of combined heat and power equipment via receivables finance arrangements
- Advising two funders in relation to asset and invoice finance facilities made available to a group of companies in the construction industry, involving particularly complex intercreditor arrangements
- Advising a funder in connection with the provision of a limited recourse loan facility for financing underlying customer lease agreements