Leigh is an Employment Associate in our Leeds office. She joined Addleshaw Goddard upon qualification in September 2018, but she has four years' employment law experience prior to that working as a paralegal at the large commercial firm where she later trained.
Leigh advises employers on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious matters. Her experience includes:
- Drafting employment contracts, directors' and senior executives' service agreements, restrictive covenants, policies and handbooks
- Providing redundancy support for a variety of clients
- Advising on settlement negotiations, including senior exits, and negotiating and drafting settlement agreements
- Working with clients on dedicated 'helplines' and advising them on general day-to-day employment queries
- Managing a portfolio of tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, complex discrimination and whistleblowing
- Providing employment support on corporate transactions, including share and asset sales