Kate is a Managing Associate in the banking team and advises on a broad range of financing transactions, including asset based lending, corporate lending and borrowing, leveraged and real estate finance. She acts for both lenders and borrowers in relation to invoice discounting (including off balance sheet financing) and full asset based lending arrangements and revolving and term loan facilities for domestic and cross-border transactions.
Kate's recent experience includes:
- Advising a UK clearing bank in relation to the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme and drafting its CBILS template facility agreements
- Advising a UK clearing bank in relation to a £25m receivables facility to be provided to a UK based facilities management business
- Advising a UK clearing bank in relation to receivables and inventory facilities to be provided to a UK supplier of Wines and Spirits
- Redrafting and restructuring a UK clearing bank's standard terms and conditions for business banking, lending, trade, receivables and asset based lending products
- Advising a social infrastructure investment group in connection with a £75m revolving credit facility and a £50m term loan provided by a club of large institutional investors
- Advising a North West house builder on its £17m facility with Homes England