Andrew works in the Oman office in the banking and project finance practice. Andrew is an experienced banking and finance lawyer who has vast experience across real estate finance, leveraged and acquisition finance, corporate finance, project finance, construction and development finance, asset finance, derivatives, securitisation and debt and equity capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Andrew worked for leading law firms and investment banks in Sydney and London.
Andrew has advised:
- the lender syndicate regarding the Qurayyat Desalination Independent Water Project in Oman
- the borrower group regarding the leveraged management buy-out of one of Oman's largest investment groups
- a major Australian bank on the financing of the acquisition of 5 CBD commercial office towers and the listing of the real estate investment fund on the ASX
- a syndicate of investment banks on the financing of a private equity fund's acquisition of an ASX listed insurance group and a subsequent security restructure and offshore debt sale
- a syndicate of private equity funds on their financing of an agri-business group and related joint venture arrangements under a note issuance structure
- a syndicate of Chinese banks on the financing of a land-mark 5 star hotel in Melbourne, Australia from a Singaporean sovereign wealth fund
- a major Australian bank on the financing of the acquisition of 5 aged care facility sites by a large wholesale property fund and the subsequent lease-back of the sites to a private equity owned operator
- Year qualified: 2008 (Law Society of New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian National University, LLB (Hons)
- Australian National University, Bachelor of Economics