Leila has developed a broad range of legal experience in insurance litigation and employment sectors prior to embarking on a career path in commercial Real Estate. She combines her background experience with a pragmatic approach and technical ability to facilitate transactions and provide effective solutions to problems. Leila's most recent experience includes occupier, leasing and asset management work for a large private sector client on their extensive property portfolio across the UK.
Leila assists the client relationship partner with a number of key clients and focuses on working with clients on property development, acquisition and asset management work.
- Acting for Tesco in relation to asset management, leasing and occupier transactions;
- Dealing with complex leasing structures and JV title structures in the context of asset management and leasing work;
- Acting for a national house builder and assisting in the process of plot sales in respect of a number of residential developments;
- Assisted the client relationship partner on social housing development project for a local authority client;
- Acting for private buyers on the purchases of commercial business premises with lender financing; and
- Acting for private individual clients in respect of sale and purchase of land, and leasing matters.
- LPC - BPP Law School, Manchester – Distinction 2008 – 2009
- LLB (Hons) Law, The University of Liverpool - Grade 2:1 2005 – 2008
- English – Fluent command
- Lithuanian – Fluent command
- Russian – Excellent command
- Azerbaijani – Excellent command
- Turkish – Good command