Amjad is involved in a range of commercial property work. He acts for landlords and tenants of commercial properties and has a significant amount of experience in acting for institutional investors such as Aberdeen Standard Investments. He also has extensive experience in disposals, acquisitions and general estate management work.
Amjad's recent experience includes:
- Leading the £40 million sale of Cox Lane, Chessington for Aberdeen Standard Investments.
- Acting on behalf of Aberdeen Standard Investments in relation to the £61 million sale of 45 Church Street, Birmingham.
- Acting on behalf of Admiral Taverns on projects involving the purchase of over 200 public houses.
- Acting for a large national bank tenant in respect of their protected lease renewals and ancillary portfolio management work.
- An internal secondment to the Social Housing team where he acted for funders on the financing of social housing portfolios.
- Punjabi – fluent
- Urdu – good command