Yunxiao Hu is a Legal Director* in Hong Kong. She specialises in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, venture capital and regulatory matters. She has acted for multinational companies in a wide range of sectors, including retail and consumers, insurance, electronics, telecommunications, entertainment, publishing, health care, transportation and real estate.
Yun has been practising in Hong Kong for more than 10 years and has extensive experience advising on corporate and commercial matters, with cross-border elements focusing on the Asia Pacific region and China in particular, both inbound and outbound. Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Yun was at a leading US firm where she advised clients on the disposal of an entertainment business, acquisition of food processing companies and retail & consumer businesses, investment, divestment and restructuring of an electronics business, and many more. Yun further knows the in and outs of setting up businesses, incorporation of business vehicles and negotiating joint ventures in China.
* Yun is a Legal Director of Addleshaw Goddard (Hong Kong) LLP.
- Admitted as a solicitor of Hong Kong SAR
- Admitted as a solicitor of England & Wales
- University of Hong Kong – Post Graduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Leiden – Master Degree Business and Commercial Law
- University of Leiden – Master Degree Sinology
- Wenzhou Dialect