Jennifer is a Managing Associate specialising in banking and finance matters.
Jennifer acts for both financial institutions and corporate borrower clients in relation to bilateral, syndicated and cross-border transactions. Jennifer has a broad range of experience including leveraged/acquisition finance, real estate finance and general corporate lending.
Jennifer's recent experience includes:
- Acting for a products, services and technology provider to the promotional industry on its refinancing and working capital facilities in relation to its IPO and admission of the group's shares to trading on the AIM segment of the LSE
- Acting for a Private Equity backed construction company in relation to its senior and mezzanine facilities
- Advising a club of banks in relation to facilities made available to a listed Yorkshire engineering services firm
- Acting for a Private Equity backed cloud hosting provider in relation to its term facility from a syndicate of banks
- Advising a financial institution on its super senior facilities to a construction services provider
- Acting for a financial institution in relation to an ABL facility made available to a provider of products and services for the building, plumbing and electrical industries