India joined the Global Investigations team in August 2019 as an Associate. India specialises in corporate crime including financial crime and health and safety breaches. India has experience in providing compliance advice on a range of regulatory areas including bribery, money laundering food safety and hygiene, product labelling, and product safety. Her experience also includes conducting and advising on internal investigations. India advises clients across a variety of different sectors including energy, retail and consumer, transport and construction.
India has also gained commercial experience while on secondment to the Regulatory Compliance team of a leading global oil and gas company at their offices in London. India gained a wide range of experience dealing with a variety of regulatory issues, including conducting internal investigations, advising on compliance with anti-bribery and corruption legislation from both a UK and US perspective including reviewing and drafting internal policies, procedures, online training and template contract clauses and providing practical day to day advice in relation to compliance related queries from different members of the business.
India's recent experience includes:
- assisting in a major investigation into alleged tax evasion and related money laundering offences.
- advising clients in relation to bribery, money laundering and health and safety risks including advice in relation to Covid-19 and risk assessments.
- assisting with a section two notice from the Serious Fraud Office including project management in document collection and review;
- assisting clients in relation to private prosecutions;
- assisting with inquests, acting on behalf of three bereaved family members in the Manchester Arena bombing inquests
- Year qualified
- University of York –2013 2.1 LLB (hons)
- BPP – Distinction
- Professional memberships