Ian is a Partner specialising exclusively in financial services litigation and client relationship management.
Ian's experience of large and/or thematic litigation includes :
- bank charges regarding current accounts;
- the test case on Section 79 of the Consumer Credit Act;
- the fallout from the failure of Halliwells;
- interest rate hedging and FX hedging;
- and interest rate margin variation on tracker mortgages.
He is also experienced in alternative dispute resolution including, mediation, advising on Financial Ombudsman Service complaints, giving strategic advice in high profile disputes and liaising with the Financial Conduct Authority.