Geoff is a Managing Associate in the English Real Estate team, based in the firm's Edinburgh office. He has experience in a broad range of real estate matters, including sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant, estate management, property finance and corporate support. He also has significant experience in the renewable energy sector, particularly in relation to solar and onshore wind projects.
Geoff has experience working for a broad range of clients, including developers, investors, occupiers and funders across the commercial property spectrum.
- Advising a major UK telecoms operator in relation to its rooftop and hightower portfolios
- Acting for a nationwide pub retailer on a series of disposals as parts of a group restructuring exercise
- Acting for insolvency practitioners in respect of asset management for a large regional shopping centre
- Acting for a property investor client in relation to the disposal of several residential portfolios comprising in excess of 2000 units in total by way of block sales and individual plot sales
- Acting on a development portfolio of farm based solar park projects located across England and Wales
- Professional memberships
- Law Society