Ben is an Associate in the Corporate team at Addleshaw Goddard.
Ben's practice covers advising on a range of corporate matters including cross-border and domestic M&A, joint venture and private equity investments and corporate reorganisations whether acting for buyers, sellers or institutional investors.
Ben's experience includes:
- advising Inflexion Partnership Capital on its £150m minority investment in Radius Payment Solutions, a leading fleet payments and telematics provider to SME's across Europe, North America & Asia
- advising Phoenix Equity Partners on its investment in Sygnature Discovery, a leading provider of outsourced drug discovery services to UK and overseas with a global client base of biotech and pharma companies
- advising Speedy Hire plc on the acquisition of powered access specialists Prolift Access Limited and Platform Sales & Hire Limited
- Year qualified
- BSc Economics, University of Bristol (2010)
- GDL, University of Law (2011)
- LPC, BPP Law School (2012)