Ryan joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2017 having previously worked in law firms nationally and internationally. He advises clients on variety of commercial, IT and IP issues.
Ryan is recommended in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for IT. He has significant experience on complex IT implementation projects, global outsourcing, technology procurement, software and system development, SaaS and managed services contracts.
Ryan also specialises in the acquisition and commercialisation of intellectual property and is recommended in the Legal 500 in this practice area.
Recently Ryan has:
- advised on various omni-channel mobilisation, design and systems implementation projects for US and UK retailers.
- advised on master SaaS, managed services agreements, software licences and statements of work for US mass media and entertainment organisations.
- advised on various business outsourcing projects for global banks.
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Queen's University, Law LLB (BA Hons)
- BPP Law School, LPC (Distinction)
- Year qualified - 2009
"Fantastic, knowledgeable lawyer" Ryan Gracey impresses sources with his "incisive understanding" of technology law and its commercial applications. He is noted for his work negotiating high-value IT contracts.
Chamber and Partners 2017 (Information Technology)
"Personable, practical, intelligent and responsive" associate Ryan Gracey impresses clients with his ability to "get to grips with the matter at hand quickly". He works with a range of clients, both national and international.
Chambers and Partners 2016 (Information Technology)