- advising Network Rail, TfL and HS2 Limited in relation to the procurement of a joint supply contract for a Health & Safety Passport System (an IT system controlling access to the network).
- advising TfL on the procurement of a new booking and scheduling solution for Assisted Transport Services.
- advising Network Rail on the introduction of the ETCS signalling programme.
- advising SMBC Leasing and Equitix on the acquisition and financing of four fleets of new-build rolling stock for operation on the Wales & Borders passenger rail franchise.
- advising Network Rail on compensation arrangements with several train operating companies in respect of a Network Change.
- advising TfL on the procurement of a new Bus information Display System for Victoria Coach Station.
- advising the Greater London Authority in connection with the establishment of an asset register for all of the utility services under London.
- Take Off for Further Drone Regulations?, Addleshaw Goddard, 29 April 2019