Nina is a corporate associate based in our Manchester office. She has experience in the corporate sector, advising on: mergers and acquisitions, disposals, group reorganisations and management buyouts.
Nina completed her two year training contract at DWF in Manchester before joining Addleshaw Goddard in October 2019 as an associate.
A sample of Nina's experience is included below:
- acting for Ardenton Capital Corporation on their strategic partnership and equity investment into Pebbles Care Limited, a provider of residential care for young people across the United Kingdom.
- acting for Endless LLP on the disposal of their interest in luggage brand Antler to ATR Holdings Limited.
- acting for a private equity client on their bid to acquire a water services company.
- acting for a multinational energy company on their group reorganisation.
- acting for a client on their takeover of an AIM listed company.
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society of England and Wales