Nancy qualified into the commercial team in September 2015 having completed her training contract at the firm.
During her training contract Nancy was seconded to British Airways where she advised on a variety of business areas, including a range of commercial contracts, sponsorship, IP, data protection and advertising. Nancy also supported the business on significant changes made to the loyalty programme.
As an associate Nancy has undertaken a virtual secondment to a multinational food processing and retailing company, providing advice on a variety of IT contracts, IP and data protection.
Nancy's other recent experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiating a sponsorship agreement for FTSE 100 company in relation to their involvement with a landmark tourist attraction.
- Advising a multinational airline holding company on their in-flight catering contract agreements with a number of suppliers.
- Providing IP advice on range of corporate transactions with clients varying from retail manufacturers to FTSE 100 retail and commercial banks.
- Advising a FTSE 100 client with the launch of a new website providing bulk mail advertising services, including drafting and negotiating supplier contracts, online terms and conditions and advising on privacy and cookie policies.
- Drafting and negotiating a Master Services Agreement in respect of the administration of employee share plans for a FTSE 100 financial services organisation.