Louis is associate in the Global Investigations team. He graduated from Jean Moulin Lyon III University (Business and tax law Master II Degree - DJCE). He advises and represents French and international clients before criminal courts on white-collar criminal matters. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Louis worked one year in a French law firm in Paris. Before taking the oath, he completed several internships in some leading Parisian law firms and worked for six months at the French Anti-Corruption Agency as a support officer.
Louis teaches criminal law at Pantheon-Assas University and international criminal law at Catholic University of Paris. Louis is also a paratrooper army reserve Officer in the French Army (1st regiment of paratroopers).
- Paris Bar Association Professional Law School (EFB), Certificate of Qualification as an attorney (2021)
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, Master 2 in Business & Tax law - DJCE (2019)
- University Degree of Legal Management of Business Organizations (DJCE)
- Thesis on money laundering in sport
- Certificate of Special Studies in Economic law
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, Bachelor Degree in Private law (2017)
- University Degree of American Law