Kirsty advises on a wide variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investment, and general corporate governance. She has experience in both domestic and cross-border transactions and regularly works with a range of different clients, from sole shareholders and family owned businesses to multi-national companies and investment funds.
Kirsty trained with the firm completing seats in the Corporate, Corporate Recovery, Real Estate, and Energy, Shipping and Infrastructure departments.
- Assisted in the sale of an offshore property SPV for the consideration of £25,000,000.
- Managed the £500,000 share sale of a small life sciences company to their principal manufacturer within a one month time frame.
- Conducted the review of a global group of 25+ companies’ terms of reference and articles of association.
- Worked as part of a small team on the €128,000,000 financing of 2 superyachts.
- Assisted in acting for the developer in relation to the financing and construction of a c£30,000,000 21MW wind farm.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Law, University of Glasgow
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh
- Year qualified - 2016