Dominic is an Associate in our Manchester Real Estate Team.
Dominic is involved in a wide range of non-contentious commercial property work, particularly for institutional landlords such as Aberdeen Standard Investments and the Lothian Pension Fund. He also regularly works for developers and investors in respect of logistics and mixed use developments. Dominic also has experience providing support for our corporate team.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for Omega Warrington Limited in respect of the development project at Omega Warrington comprising of industrial, logistics, residential and mixed use plots, most recently on the forward funding scheme of warehouses forward funded by a leading logistics property company.
- Negotiating an agreement for lease of over 60,000 square feet of office space in a central London location, securing rents in excess of £2,000,000 per annum for the institutional landlord client.
- Acting as part of a wider Addleshaw Goddard team on behalf of a private equity company in its disposal of circa 140 garden centres across the country, specifically leading on the disposal of approximately 10 centres by way of both single site and portfolio disposal.
- Leading on the disposal of a pre-development site in Greater London for the Lothian Pension Fund.
- Acting on numbers asset management transactions including advising and negotiating the grant of leases of industrial, retail and office space on behalf of Aberdeen Standard Investments.
- Assisting with the c. £15 million acquisition of a business park with development opportunity for an institutional investor.