Chris is a senior commercial real estate specialist based in our London office – he has a wide range of commercial property expertise, with a particular emphasis on retail, leisure and occupier matters. He is an extremely experienced client contact and business adviser, and acts as the account manager for Primark and Associated British Foods, as well as acting for a number of our key clients including Hammerson, WeWork, UPP, VW and Travelodge.
- acting as account handler and principal real estate contact for Primark. In addition to his management role, Chris leads the acquisitions team and deals with business critical transactions such as the acquisitions of the Pavilions Shopping Centre in Birmingham, stores at Oxford Street East and Westfield, Stratford and the acquisition of Primark's 1 million+ sq ft distribution centre in Thrapston
- acting for BT on the acquisition of its new 380,000 sqft HQ at 1 Braham Street
- acting as lead real estate advisor on a £410m+ disposal of a large pub portfolio, as well as having acted for the same client on its prior acquisition of a £200m+ pub portfolio
- advising The Stage Group on its £390m re-financing of the The Stage Development, London EC1 – a 400,000 sq ft residential, office, retail and leisure space
- acting for various high profile clients on the acquisition of HQ and London offices – clients include BP, Cooley LLP, Barclays, TSB plc and Associated British Foods plc - and advising WeWork on the lettings of various office buildings within London, including 15 Bishopsgate, London