Chris is a senior commercial real-estate specialist with a wide range of technical expertise. Chris advises on all aspects of mainstream commercial real estate matters and has a particular emphasis on retail, leisure and occupier matters. He is an experienced client contact and business adviser, and acts as account manager for Primark and a FTSE 100 company.
- Account handler and principal real estate contact for Primark. In addition to his management role, Chris also leads the acquisitions team and deals with business critical transactions such as the acquisitions of the Pavilions Shopping Centre in Birmingham, premises at Oxford Street East and Westfield, Stratford as well as handling the acquisition of their 1 million+ sq ft distribution centre in Thrapston.
- Advising occupiers and funds on large portfolio transactions across a range of asset classes – Chris has advised on the acquisition and disposal of several portfolios of £200m+ in respect of property classes ranging from offices to pubs.
- Acting for Barclays and Lloyds on the £100m+ funding of student accommodation in London as well as acting for lenders such as Canada Life on income strip deals in respect of assets ranging from large water treatment plants to the headquarter offices of a large insurer.
- Acting for clients such as Hammerson, Travelodge, Volkswagen and Sainsbury's on the acquisition, disposal and management of their real estate assets.
- Professional Memberships
- British Council of Shopping Centres
- Birmingham University – Economics
- Nottingham Law School – PGDL and LPC
- Qualification – 2003