Michael is an Associate in the corporate department based in Glasgow. He has experience advising a variety of companies across industry sectors on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, IPOs and secondary fundraisings for listed companies.
Michael's recent experience includes advising:
- Synova Capital LLP on its investment into molecular research company, Charnwood Molecular;
- Brickability on its £150m AIM IPO;
- Vision RT on its acquisition of Aurora Computer Services;
- the shareholders in the sale of Bertram Nursery Group to Apiary Private Capita; and
- genedrive plc on: (i) its £8m fundraise through a £7m placing and £1m broker option, and (ii) its £6m fundraise through a £3.5m placing and £2.5m convertible loan note.
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Scotland