Danielle advises on all aspects of real estate across the commercial, industrial and retail sectors. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Danielle spent five years working in the real estate team at New Zealand’s largest commercial law firm where she advised some of New Zealand's most prominent property investors, developers and financiers on all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales, leasing and developments. She also has experience in advising on real estate components of corporate and finance transactions. Since joining Addleshaw Goddard in January 2023, she has assisted with various off plan developments, commercial and industrial leasing matters and has provided advice on a range of real estate legal issues in the UAE.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for various clients on the sales and management documentation for off plan sales and branded residences.
- Acting for a leading UAE real estate developer on the lease for their sales centre in Dubai.
- Advising a range of clients on UAE real estate laws, in particular on foreign ownership issues, ground leases, commercial leases and real estate as security.
- Advising a UAE utility company on the nature and transfer potential of their various real estate assets.[Note the following is all experience from my role in NZ]
- Acting for an NZX listed property investment company on various leasing matters, including design build agreements to lease, acquisitions and disposals including the acquisition of a large industrial property and subsequent lease back to one of New Zealand’s largest distributors and exporters of fresh produce.
- Advising one of Auckland’s largest charitable organisations on the real estate aspects of a NZD$110M multi-use, purpose built development in Central Auckland.
- Acting for an NZX listed property investor and developer on the retail leasing aspects of the largest retail development in downtown Auckland and advising on leasing matters across several of their commercial office buildings in Auckland.
- Advising New Zealand’s largest financial services group and other leading property financiers in Auckland on the real estate aspects of financing various medium to large-scale residential, retail and accommodation developments in New Zealand.
- Assisting private and listed companies on property aspects relating to several of New Zealand's largest corporate transactions.