Garry is an experienced Corporate lawyer leading multi-disciplinary teams on M&A transactions for public and private companies and on private equity investments. Garry has been with Addleshaw Goddard for over 20 years and during that time has advised on a wide variety of transactions, developing a specialism in the construction and building products sectors, where he regulalrly advises clients such as M.K.M. Building Supplies, Skanska Construction, Fastflow Group/United Living, General All Purpose Plastics, AFI Uplift and Sigmat.
Recent transactional experience includes:
- Advising M.K.M and its shareholders on a secondary MBO backed by Bain Capital
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital on its investment in National Building Specifications Limited, alongside the Royal Institute of British Architects
- Advising Elysian Capital on its investment in SCX Special Projects
- Advising Fastflow Group on its acquisition of United Living Group
- Advising Dean Hoyle in connection with the sale of Huddersfield Town Association Football Club