Lizzie is a non-contentious real estate lawyer who specialises in a wide range of commercial real estate matters. She has extensive experience of dealing with development, occupational and investment work, sales and purchases and landlord and tenant work. Lizzie is a key member of the teams acting for clients such as British Land, Muse Developments and Leftfield Capital.
- Advising Tellon Capital on a wide range of transactions, including forward-fundings, sales and purchases and complex investment lettings.
- Acting for British Land on various high-value and complex lettings and the purchase of two large office buildings in London.
- Part of the core team for British Land's serviced office company, Storey Spaces dealing with all aspects of their portfolio.
- Advising HUB Residential Limited on the acquisition and subsequent development of land in Wembley and on the letting of its new head office in London.
- Advising Muse Developments Limited in respect of various aspects of mixed use developments in Brixton and Hale Wharf in Tottenham.
- Advising Rocket Properties on various acquisitions, development work and complex investment lettings.
- Advising Royal Mail Group Limited in relation to the disposal of part of its sorting office in Basildon, including detailed restrictions on the buyer's future development of the property.
- Acting for Leftfield Capital on the acquisition and refinancing of various logistics schemes.