Sukhraj is a Senior Knowledge Lawyer in the Corporate team at Addleshaw Goddard, assisting colleagues on technical areas if Corporate law and advising on legal and regulatory developments.
Sukhraj trained at Allen & Overy where she fee earned for 11 years specialising in corporate law and was a member of the projects group specialising in commercial and corporate aspects of projects leading a number of high profile transactions.
Sukhraj's role includes:
- Assisting fee earners with legal and technical research queries
- Developing internal best practice with regard to developments in the legal sector
- Updating precedents to reflect market practice and collating and updating know-how
- Organising and delivering training on legal developments, technical legal issues and best practice
- Assisting the wider business to develop and improve processes