Sarah is specialized in employment and data protection law. She has more than 20 years’ experience explaining the intricacies of French employment law to international employers having businesses in France. She focuses on providing practical and business-oriented solutions adapted to the needs of her clients.
Sarah also assists French and foreign clients on privacy GDPR compliance issues.
- Assistance with the negotiation of the termination of a top manager and legal representative for an international medical device manufacturer
- Drafting whistleblowing schemes and procedures for internal investigations for a supplier of packaging products
- Accompanying American software editors on individual and collective economic dismissals, dismissals for personal reasons and mutually agreed terminations of their employees in France
- Assisting an aeronautic industry supplier and a medical device manufacturer with the internal investigation and disciplinary procedures following moral harassment complaints
- Assisting a plant impacted by a data breach: crisis management, notification to the French data protection authority and employees
- French (native)
- English (native)