Joe qualified as a Scottish solicitor in 2016 and joined the firm in 2017 from a boutique private client firm. His experience includes:
- Advising clients in relation to succession planning and lifetime tax planning, which includes the creation of lifetime trusts;
- Advising executors, trustees and beneficiaries on the administration of trusts and estates, including the duties of trustees and executors;
- Advising clients in relation to Wills, Living Wills, Codicils and Letters of Wishes;
- Advising clients in relation to Continuing (financial) and Welfare Powers of Attorney.
- University of Edinburgh – Bachelor of Laws with Honours (2013)
- University of Edinburgh – Diploma in Legal Practice (2014)
- Year qualified - 2016