Henry has significant and recognised expertise in banking and financial regulation. He regularly advises French and international financial institutions, investment funds, financial intermediaries, SMEs and fintechs on all topics relating to their statutes, products, partnerships, obligations, compliance issues and relations with regulators. He developed an in-depth knowledge of European regulations and cross-border marketing of financial products.
Henry also occasionally advises lenders and borrowers on the structuring and negotiation of their financing. In addition, he has advised numerous groups in the context of their treasury operations (cash-pool, payment factories, receivables mobilisation, etc.)
- CAPA – Lawyer at Paris Bar – 2015
- Trainee Lawyer – (EFB) – 2014-2015
- Master 2 in banking and financial Law – University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris 5 – 2013-2014
- LLM (Master of Laws) in banking and financial Law – Queen Mary, University of London (distinction merit) - 2011-2012
- Master 1 in business law – FACO Paris – Paris 6 (Distinction merit) – 2010-2011
- Double-degree law/English – FACO Paris – Paris 6 (Distinction merit) – 2007-2010
- A-levels in economics – Lycée Saint Jean Hulst, Versailles (Distinction merit) - 2007
- French (Native)
- English (Fluent) - IELTS (7,5/9) (2010, 2011). 1 year in London (UK) and 1 year in (USA).