Fiona specialises in corporate and commercial law.
Since qualifying in September 2015, Fiona has acted in a range of corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, joint ventures and equity investments into companies. Fiona also has broad experience in advising clients in relation to commercial matters and regularly drafts supply of services contracts, terms and conditions, non-disclosure agreements and franchise agreements.
- Advising the management team of T.O.M. Vehicle Rental in relation to the Equistone backed management buyout of the company.
- Advising Ramsdens Holdings PLC in connection with the £15.5m placing and £26.6m admission to AIM
- Advising the shareholders of Distribution Planning Software International Limited, a transport logistics company, in relation to the sale of the company to Germany based PTV Group.
- Assisting with a full data protection audit of a major international humanitarian charity
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Law, University of Edinburgh
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh
- Year qualified - 2015